I’m Letting go of my bike…it’s in fairly good shape..showing some signs of scrapes and scratches..(the way it should be)LOL
Most of it is stock except for the following:
1) Hussefelt cranks with Howitzer interface and Hussefelt AM BB 32/22 (I think)
2) Added a front deore front derail/with x7 shifter.
3) FSA Carbon DH Bar
4) Black spire chain tensioner.
5) Maxxis DHF 2.5 (about 30-40% thread life) and a fairly new Maxxis Ardent 2.7 rear tire.
Stock Major components:
1) Fox 36 Van R 160mm(with upgraded spring)still have the extra one and just replaced the oil/seal about 4 months ago.
2) X9 rear shifter with sram XO micro cage rear derail. PC 971 with power link..
3) Fox DHX 5(nitrogen filled) 6.6 inch travel with 350lb springrate(serviced about a year ago by FOX)Still ok..
4) Avid Juicy 7..(still brakes like hell)
Frame is SOLID and with no play on the pivots and linkage…
Now the other stuff they don’t tell you…
1) the right side of the brake lever is missing the red Star Wheel,nothing to worry about.. you can still adjust the calipers. Easily Replaceable for 10bucks on ebay..
2) slight movement(1mm) on the rear hub but it’s still ok.. repairable with a new bearing..ask for Miguel (LOL) he’ll hook you up!
I think that’s about it…
O yeah it’s $1,200.00 with a free smile! pickup is preferred (SFV area)I’ll post picts soon…